Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hooray for Work!!!

Peter Pan opens tonight! I'm playing Bill Jukes the pirate in sort of a mixture of Quasimodo, that monster guy from Goonies, Vincini from Princess Bride, and a pirate. That's the kind of characters you'd see in this production... Its everything you expect it to be.

As soon as it closes I start rehearsals for A Picture of Dorian Gray. I play Basil Hallward... Great part. Great play... never read it before, but now I know what a great story it is.

Friday I get to be a zombie for a commercial - at least its paying.

Met with a friend in PR and started working on my strategy for career growth.

Auditioned for RENT at an equity theatre. I don't think I got the part, but I'm glad I tried. I also am gearing up for an audition for The Little Mermaid and Grease at another equity theatre. I wonder how my shaved head will work for Grease?

Well, too busy for sleep, but hooray for work anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment